NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestant must be a legal U.S. resident, residing in A#1 Air service area (defined as the Dallas,-Ft. Worth, TX Metroplex) and 18 years or older to enter. Enter by 10/31/2022. Sponsor: A#1 Air, 601 Corporate Dr, Lewisville, TX
A#1 AIR’s #1 COWBOYS FAN CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility Restrictions
- This Contest is open to nominations of all legal U.S. residents who are residing in the A#1 Air service area (defined as the Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX Metroplex) and are 18 years of age or older and have a valid e-mail address as of October 1, 2022. Employees of A#1 Air (“Sponsor”) and the members of their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) living in the same households of such employees are ineligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Only one winner per household is permitted during the Contest Period. Any person found using multiple email accounts to enter the Contest will be disqualified.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and Sponsor will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Entry Period: Consumers may enter the Contest between October 1, 2022 at 12:01 am Central Time (“CT”) and October 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm CT (the “Entry Period“).
- How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You may enter the Contest during the Entry Period as follows:
- A#1 Air’s #1 Fan Contest (“Contest”) will begin at 12 a.m. CT on October 1, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. CT on October 31, 2022 (“Contest Period”).
- To enter the Contest, potential entrants must fill out Contest Form at anumber1air.com/contest or a1airdallas.com/contest.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/per day. If an entrant submits multiple entries per day, all subsequent entries (other than the initial entry) will be automatically disqualified. All entries are subject to verification by the Administrator. Entries must be uploaded in compliance with the Contest requirements. Entry entries that do not meet the specifications or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be automatically disqualified. Incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, altered or illegible entries. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Administrator and or Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, entries will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (if eligible). “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account, which may be identified by reverse domain name search.
- Entry Requirements:Your Entry must meet the following criteria:
- Must be your own original work.
- Cannot have been submitted in any other prize promotion or featured on a public website.
- May only contain content, for which you have, or have the power to grant, all required consents and approvals.
- Must comply with all Contest Rules & conditions.
- Cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a messages inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
Use of any elements that are not original or in the public domain will result in disqualification of a submission, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a submission depicts any third party, that third party must be of the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence and you must have permission from that third party to grant the rights to the Sponsor described in the “Sponsor’s Rights to Entries” section below. By submitting an entry, you represent that (a) you are the creator of the submission, (b) you own all rights to the submission, (c) the submission does not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party, (d) the submission has not previously been entered in any other contest, and (e) the submission has not been previously published in any medium.
Entries submitted by mail will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, Entrant grants Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, freely transferable license to use the photo for all purposes, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. Photos must be originals and not be copied. Entries may not violate any third party rights nor use any third-party intellectual property such as logos or background signs. Entrants acknowledge and agree that their entry does not violate any rights of privacy or publicity and that they have the written permission of those appearing in their photo to submit their image. Entries must not disparage; contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, or vulgar; or promote bigotry, racism, hatred or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. By entering this Contest, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook
The Administrator will not make available to the general public or to the Judges any entry that is obscene, pornographic, violent, offensive in any manner, or in any other way not suitable to be published (as determined solely by the Administrator). Entrants agree that the inability to publish an entry, or the obscenity, fraudulent nature or invalidity of the registration information (as determined by Sponsor or the Administrator, at their sole discretion) will render the corresponding entry void.
- Sponsor’s Rights to Entries: By submitting an entry, you: (a) irrevocably grant the Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Sponsor’s use of your entry, or require any further permission for the Sponsor to use the entry; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
- Voting: All entries will be judged by a select panel. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received and the quality of the entries. In case of a tie, the Administrator will cast the final vote to determine one winning entry based on the criteria set forth above. The decision of the select panel, as applicable, shall be final and legally binding as it pertains to this Contest. The winning entry will be announced on or about one week after the contest ends.
- Sponsor will notify potential winner via email. The potential winner will be asked to contact Sponsor with a given e-mail address provided. Once potential winner and Sponsor make e-mail contact, Upon validation, potential winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release in which he or she agrees to hold Sponsor, and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Contest. On or about June 20th, 2022, the affidavit and release will be mailed or e-mailed, based on the potential winner’s preference upon account validation, and must be executed and returned within seven (7) days or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is unable to validate his or her account, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Upon timely completion and return of required affidavit and release, the winner will schedule delivery and installation of prize with Sponsor.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
The winner of the Contest will receive Grand Prize valued at $6000.00
6 tickets to NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys* Thanksgiving Football Game (11/24/22) Schedule subject to change*
And/ $1000 Gift Card to The Official Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop
And a Behind-The-Scenes Cowboys Experience at The Star at Frisco (for 6 people).
All federal, state and local taxes, security and airport fees, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize subject to availability and the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award a prize of greater or equal value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings over $600 will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Contest without additional financial or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize.
- Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules, including the substitution of a prize of greater or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- Copies of the Official Rules and a winners list (when complete) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to A#1 Air, Attn: Marketing Department 601 E Corporate Dr
Lewisville, TX. All requests must be received by Nov 15th, 2022.
- Limitations on Liability
Neither Sponsor nor its affiliated entities is responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest, redemption of any prize, and use or misuse of any prize.
By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents against any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, (ii) the receipt of the prizes, and/or (iii) use or misuse of the prizes awarded herein.
Disclaimer: Each Entrant in this Promotion agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd. (“Dallas Cowboys”), the National Football League and its member clubs, NFL Entities (as defined below), Blue Star Development Company, Blue Star Land, LP, Blue Star Stadium, Inc., Frisco MUEC Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco Events, LP, Blue Star HQ, Inc., Frisco HQ Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco, LP, Blue Star Frisco Retail, LP, Frisco Silver Star Hotel Corporation, Frisco Management, LP, Frisco Cowboys Club, LP, City of Frisco, Texas, Frisco Independent School District, Lincoln Property Company Commercial, Inc., Manhattan Construction Company, M. Arthur Gensler, Jr. & Associates, Inc. (Architect) Cowboys Stadium, L.P., AT&T Services, Inc. (with respect to prize fulfilled at AT&T Stadium), Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of ArlingtonA#1 Air Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, including without limitation, any prize providers (the “Released Parties”), from and against all claims, including but not limited to mechanical errors and other errors, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, late, lost, misdirected entries; or any delays in delivery of prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with Entrant’s participation in this Promotion or acceptance, possession or use of the prize(s), or participation in prize-related activities. By participating in this Promotion, Entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules.
- Construction and Disputes
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. the EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION for any dispute shall be in THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS.
A#1 Air, 601 E Corporate Dr., Lewisville, TX